Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bloggiesta!

As I've been working on the blog this weekend, I came across Bloggiesta--a weekend event all about working on your book blog and challenging yourself in making it better. I can't think of a better time to really work on Horribly Bookish then this weekend. There are mini-challenge and just a ton of great information in general. I love it!

Things to do for Bloggiesta (I'm going to go ahead and add what I have been doing/have done, since I've been working on this since yesterday):

-Create rating system
-Create review template
-Add 2011 Challenge page
-Read through Bloggiesta's Mini-Challenge and create list of things to add/work on
-Comment on blogs
-Add blogs to blogroll
-Create a new header
-Work on list of books to review
-Organize Goodreads lists
-Schedule blog post up to next Friday
-Finish laundry so I can finish Anna and the French Kiss

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on accomplishing everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with your list!
    Have you got a link with Google Reader Friend?
    I would like to link.

    ReplyDelete