Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by the awesome people at The Broke and The Bookish!
This week's topic is Top Ten Bookish Pet Peeves---the things that are just driving you crazy!
1. Bending pages as a placeholder--USE A BOOKMARK!
2. Love triangles--It seems as though every single book I've been reading has a love triangle. Not something that is going away, but I'm a little tired of it.
3. Receiving a damaged book from a mail order. :(
4. Stains--I hate opening a library book and finding someone else's lunch on the pages.
5. Reading series out of order---it's only happened a few times, but it kind of ruins it.
NEW (the I wrote the above at 5 this morning :/)
6. Movie art on books--Seriously, as much as I love Mandy Moore, I don't need to see her on my Sarah Dessen books. And I don't think the Percy Jackson movie came anywhere close to earning a spot on the book cover.
7. Extra chapters for new editions-- I saw this recently and thought it was pretty lame.
8. Marker on the bottom of my bargain and used books--Stickers and marks! Ugh.
9. No Face Girl--check out Maureen Johnson's books for an example
That's all I can think of right now. I'll have to think about it some more :) What are some of your bookish pet peeves?