Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesomeness of The Broke and The Bookish
This week's Top Ten is all about the great duos--friends, a few couples and maybe even some enemies ;)
- Ash and Puck from The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. Their love/hate relationship amuses me, and after reading the preview of The Iron Knight, I think I'm going to love them even more.
- Jace and Clary. Despite the fact that I'm eventually going to run away with Jace, they are one of my favorites. She's constantly looking for trouble and he's constantly trying to stop her.
- Naomi and Ely from Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. This is the best Cohn/Levithan collaboration, in my opinion.
- Harry Potter and Ron Wesley from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling. Do I even have to explain?
- Dara and Own from The Secrets of Truth and Beauty by Megan Frazer. Have you read this book? You really really should.
And that's all. My Top Ten this week is my Top Five. The only other ones I can think of are groups of three or couples (which was a recent Top Ten list). Can't wait to see your lists!