Monday, April 11, 2011

Review: The Iron Queen

The Iron Queen (Harlequin Teen)The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Published by Harlewuin Teen on Jan 25, 2011

My reviews on The Iron King and The Iron Daughter!

Goodreads Summary:

My name is Meghan Chase.

I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.

This time, there will be no turning back.


My thoughts: This book really concreted my love for The Iron fey. For several reasons.

Meghan is really coming into the role she was destined for.

There is a lot of Meg + Ash love happening.

Puck is the one of the best BFFs I've seen in a while.

Epic battle of good versus evil. Gotta love those.

Cat Stith. One of my all time favorite characters.

Check out this series if you haven't yet. My all-time favorite fairy book with great characters, a hot romance and a touch of modernism that really gets you thinking.

1 comment: