Tuesday, April 5, 2011

maureeeeeeeeen!

If you follow me on Twitter, you may have noticed my many tweets to and about Maureen Johnson. One reason I bother the hell out of her is to get her to respond to one of my tweets for her 4 Questions segment.

It will happen one day. Tis my twitter goal.

The second is I'm making a 3 hour drive to go see the lovely (and by lovely, I mean absolutely crazy. Seriously, read some of her tweets) author in person TOMORROW!



If you haven't read any of Johnson's books, get thee self to the library! I didn't pick one up until after some parent tried to get the books banned in my hometown--book banning is a great marketing tool, yes? 13 Little Blue Envelopes is my favorite and with the sequel, The Last Little Blue Envelope, coming out this month it's a perfect time to pick this one up--PLUS she's giving it away the ebook free for a limited time.

Suite Scarlett and Scarlett Fever are also great, and Girl at Sea is also a favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment