Monday, July 11, 2011

What's in Your Beach Bag?

What's In Your Beach Bag is hosted by Jennie at Life is Short. Read Fast. and Kelly at Reading With Martinis. It's a summer linkup to showcase books that you're looking for ward to reading this summer and sharing it with others! Be sure to check it out by clicking the icon to the left!

Summer reading means rereading my favorites. I rarely ever reread things fall-spring, but in the summer I look forward to visiting my favorite characters and settings :) And not just YA, but also some adult fiction and nonfiction.


1. Rereading my favorite books by my favorite authors. Lots of Meg Cabot, Sarah Dessen, Jenny Han and I will definitely be rereading Stephanie Perkins this summer as well.
Queen of Babble Gets Hitched Princess Diaries, Volume X: Forever Princess Pants on Fire Along for the Ride Keeping the Moon The Summer I Turned PrettyIt's Not Summer Without You We'll Always Have Summer Anna and the French Kiss

2. Adult fiction and non fiction books that take place in Europe. I'm pretty much obsessed with Europe, some of my favorites are:

The Botticelli Secret (Reading Group Gold) The Glassblower of Murano The Paris Vendetta: A Novel The Venetian Betrayal: A Novel (Steve Berry's Cotton Malone series)My Life in France A Year in Provence

3. Christian fiction. I'm not sure why, but I only ever read Christian fiction during the summer. And only two authors. But every summer I pull these off the library shelf.

Peculiar Treasures (The Katie Weldon Series #1) Coming Attractions (Katie Weldon Series) Until Tomorrow/As You Wish/I Promise (Christy and Todd: The College Years 1-3) Home to Harmony (Harmony Novels) Christmas in Harmony Just Shy of Harmony (Harmony Novels)

What are some of your summer reads? Anything you read every year?

2 comments: