This week's list is the top ten authors you would dies to meet. They can be living or dead. There are several authors I would absolutely love to meet!
1. Meg Cabot (When I started this list, I had no idea that Meg would be coming to Oklahoma. But she is! I'll be meeting her on Thursday--I'm so excited!)
2. Charlotte Bronte. I love love love Jane Eyre and I would love to ask Charlotte questions about her challenges on being published.
3. Stephanie Perkins. A&FK is a favorite, and I've heard Stephanie is extremely funny.
4. JK Rowling. Two words: HARRY POTTER.
5. Louise Rennison. When I met Maureen Johnson (who would have been on the list had I had not had the chance to meet her already), she talked a bit about Rennison and her story. Gah, pretty sure I would just listen to her talk for the British accent.
6. Jennifer Donnelly. Revolution was such an amazing book, and it's one I recommend to everyone. I would love to met Donnelly and ask her about the book.
7. Robin Benway. I've been reading her blog for a while, and she just sounds fabulous--just like Audrey Wait!
8. Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. The pair behind Dash & Lily, Nick & Norah and Naomi & Eli.
9. Ayn Rand. Pretty sure I wouldn't understand anything coming out of her mouth, but I'd still love to met her.
10. Margaret Mitchell. Who wouldn't want to meet the woman who created Scarlett O'Hara?